If you read what to scan at a book sale you are pretty prepared and, now you need to know what to bring with you. It took me a little bit to get this list down but, now I think I've got it. It saves me time and, money.
Here is the List:
- Have Your Scanners charged- Make sure you put the data on them the night before ( You know what I mean if you are book seller, make an inquiry below if you have a question about it)
- Have battery chargers and, regular charges for the scanners
- Bring Snacks & Lunch You will want to take one snack break and, a lunch break ( while you are doing both do not forget to charge your scanners)
- Bags to free your hands- put the bag on the ground in front of you and, start scanning away. When your bag gets full put it in a corner or by a wall and, put your sheet over it. Letting people know those are your books.
- Be Friendly even if people are a bit unfriendly to you
- If you wear headphones, it makes it easier to avoid having to answer all the questions you are going to get by many people...
- Do not forget to have a system to list on Amazon like, ScanPower